Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Do Yoga For Peace Of Mind!

I always assumed that yoga was another form of exercise that would help me stay fit and healthy. And it was just for a variation in my regular gym workout pattern that I joined Namastday Yoga in my neighborhood.



But just within a week of starting the beginners’ yoga program, I realized that yoga is not just a form of exercise. It does tone the body, strengthen the muscles and provide flexibility. But over and above the physical benefits, the yoga practice was having an incredible effect on my mind as well.

I started feeling as if the stress and anxiety of my work life was slowly draining away. I experienced a real sense of calm from inside and found myself refreshed too. In fact, I am able to concentrate better at work after the yoga class in the morning.

It’s been a month now and I am more centered and can control my emotions rather than reacting hastily to the same situations. And I truly enjoy the feeling of bliss that surrounds me always!

I am sure you too must be living under the notion that yoga is just an exercise for the body. Just give yoga therapy a try at the best yoga studios in Los Angeles, California – like Namastday Yoga – and witness the expansion your consciousness goes through.

Check namastday.com for more information on the programs and schedules.

0 comments:

Post a Comment